Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You Are...Popped

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all my variations with You Are, a delightful set from Clearly Besotted. Perhaps it's reminded you of your own Use-Your-Stamps challenge. How is that going for you?

Today's card uses a cut-out-and-popped element to add interest. And of course a couple of half pearls don't hurt, either.


The inks are Brilliance, so they shimmer a bit in real life.

For Mother's Day, I ordered a bunch of ink and some new stamps...although it took me a long time to decide what to get, so the orders were just placed two days ago. The anticipation is killing me!!!Are you awaiting any goodies to be delivered to your house? Did you get new goodies for Mother's Day? Please share!

Supplies
stamps: Clearly Besotted
ink: Brilliance pearlescent poppy and olive
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, half pearls

5 comments:

  1. Nope, nothing new for Moms Day :-(

    However...I did buy a fabulous new stamp that I created with and posted today. It was a 'to me - from me' gift. I like those the best.

    Your card is lovely! Why is it that you make CAS look SO good, and my CAS always looks like it needs one more thing? Great card, Susan, as always! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brilliance inks, Susan. Your popped up leaf looks spectacular. No crafting goodies for Mother's Day for me. But I recently bought some new dies that made me very happy :) It will be fun to see what you ordered - please let us know when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for a new set of Sunday school song stamps that I ordered. Didn't get anything for Mother's Day. Can't wait for my new "toys"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! Thanks for sharing another beautiful card!! And, oh my, yes...I did some "retail therapy" over the Memorial Day weekend! MFT had a sale -- yay! And I also ordered some things from WPlus9. Shopping is, for me, at least as fun as actually stamping! tee-hee! Thanks for being you! hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!