Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Emboss Resist and Ribbon

There's a LOT of emboss resist with watercolor going around the magazines and blogs right now. And it's beautiful. So here are my efforts using these beautiful sentiments from Simon Says Stamp's set called For to Us. A technique and ribbon on two cards...what have I been drinking?!?!?




Coffee. And lots of it.

Supplies
stamps: Simon Says Stamp For to Us
ink: clear embossing ink, various water-based inks (mostly StampinUp)
paper: watercolor 140lb
accessories: ribbon, craft foam, paint brush, hole punch (top card)




8 comments:

  1. Both are super but I have to admit I LOVE the bow on the first card, and I am so glad to be reminded to add a few to my cards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbons?! I must have the wrong blog. Nope, awesome cards--I must have the right blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch out ... watercoloring is addictive. But love how you've kept it CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your resist technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your inspiration ... Hanging on your coattails and made THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm just tickled pink that you found inspiration! Call it whatever you want.

      Delete
  7. Nearly fell out of my chair....a ribbon...no, two ribbons! I love the blue card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!