Saturday, October 22, 2016

IC568 It's a 3 x 3 Party!

This week's inspiration challenge is to make a 3" x 3" card inspired by this Pinterest board. It's been quite a while since I played around with this size card, and it was so much fun!

My first card was inspired by this pin. I was inspired by the black-and-white colors and simplicity of one image with one sentiment.

Size 3" x 3". Stamps: Penny Black Peace and Harmony,
Papertrey Winterberry; Ink: Memento Luxe tuxedo black

The next two cards were not inspired by particular pins, though I had looked through all the inspiration board, so similarities between mine and any of them are likely subliminally influenced!


Size 3" x 3". Stamps: Papertrey Peaceful Poinsettia;
Ink: Ranger Archival red geranium. Accessories:
Swarovski crystals, glue pen, tweezers 

Size 3" x 3". Stamps: Winnie and Walter; Ink: Ranger Archival
red geranium; Accessories: holly glitter sticker


All three cards have craft foam behind the raised panel.

My plan for these is to wrap gifts in white paper and use these as tags with coordinating ribbon. I'll probably use silver ribbon with the black card.

Playing around with this smaller format is extremely fun. I hope you'll join in with the challenge and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo!! I like them all! Great idea to use them as gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore tiny cards -these are cute! Love that Joy one a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a big 3x3 addict. I haven't thought of them in a long time. Thanks for the memory jostle. This is are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect for gifts. Your designs are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!