Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine

A while back I was digging through my embellishment drawers and found tiny kraft bags from Michael's. A Valentine's Day card was born.


Card Size 7.25" x 3.75"


Simple enough to make, and the addition of kraft adds a nice masculine touch to it. This is my hubby's valentine this year.

Shhh.

Don't tell him.

You can tell him I bought five new Copic markers Monday because he's buying a big expansion pack for a video game, so that's chill.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan


Supplies
stamps: CASual Friday Only You, Papertrey Heart Prints
ink: Archival black, red geranium
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: red velvet ribbon, kraft bag, circle punch

5 comments:

  1. The pop of red ink on the tag is a nice touch. So is the ribbon. This is an excellent masculine card. Your hubby will love it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your use of the kraft bag - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this with your sentiment tag tucked inside! The velvet ribbon looks romantic - hinting at something special in the brown bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect way to use those little envelopes that like to show up in grab bags and the like. I like that trade off--new video game expansion and more Copics. That's what marriage is all about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!