Please scroll down if you missed the OLW31 post.
I've got a lot on my mind right now, mostly craft related, and it's just so frustrating to be one person and unable to DO IT ALL! Here are some of the things I'm thinking about:
1. The winter issue of Take Ten magazine. Oh. My. Gosh. Would you like me to list all the cards I flagged on my first reading of it? It would take a while! My usual complaint about this magazine is how un-clean and un-simple and un-fast so many of the cards in it are. This issue...well, it'd DA BOMB. Go buy it now. I'll wait for you.
2. Are you back? Good. Isn't that the best issue EVER? Anyway, I'm also thinking about Christmas cards, how mine are not finished, much less signed, addressed, stamped and ready to mail. Ordinarily, I get started on them the day after Thanksgiving while I'm avoiding the malls, but not so much this year. Sigh. I also haven't got a single gift I need to mail packaged yet...and some of them are not even made. WHINE, WHINE, WHINE.
2.5. Also, I have an obcene amount of new rubber and photopolymer right now, and I DON'T HAVE TIME to play with all of it. Feel sorry for me, please.
3. I just ran into Lincoln's mom at the post office, where I mailed two RAKs and bought my Christmas stamps, so two tasks done. Yippy! Lincoln, if you remember, was a baby who died in May of a dreadfully aggressive leukemia. I had asked for prayers for him here and on my other blog. Lincoln's family is still grieving deeply for his loss, so I ask again for continued prayers for healing and comfort for this family who fought so hard to save their son's life.
This is their first Christmas without him and I thought it would be nice if they got more than the usual Christmas cards, just to let them know that people care. If you would like to send Lincoln's family a card, please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com, and I'll send you my address. I'll take your cards to them as they come in.
4. It's December. How did that happen?
4.5. This means I have to organize the give-away for OLW29. Help me, Rhonda! Literally, Rhonda, please let me know how many people sent cards. Thanks so much!
5. Next week is the Mark's Finest Papers December release. How did that happen?
6. Why am I blogging when I should be stamping? Why? Why? WHY?
Goodbye for now. Hope you're not as panicked as I am.