Thursday, February 25, 2021

So Much Gratitude

 Stampers really are the best!


In addition to the earlier packages, I've received donations from Carol V., Charlotte, Karen M., Tammy, Deborah, and Kelle. 

It feels like Christmas around here!

The previous batch of cards is at the church already, and I will package these with envelopes in the cello bags over my spring break in early March. 

Endless gratitude from First United Methodist Church. Seriously, y'all. We are so grateful for each and every card. 

Next time I restock the shop, I'll take a picture. In a re-decoration fit last year, someone painted our display case black. The cards really pop against the black backdrop now, and it looks lovely. 

Blessings to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me--I reached out to my church and suggested we start something like this! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!