Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday

For some reason, yesterday's stamping session resulted in a lot of botched efforts at lining up stamps from Clearly Besotted's Geometric Style. I couldn't stamp straight to save my life. So when one thing's not working, try something else!



The triangles were stamped on a scrap of white card stock, cut out after the Memento Luxe black ink dried, and popped up on dimensionals. The bling went under the corners of the triangles, which were spaced close but not touching.

The sentiment is from Papertrey...one of their big sentiment sets from a few years back. It's so easy to ink it with two separate colors at once.

And on a creepy note, I just killed about eight cellar spiders in my craft nook. Ewwww. Now I feel like their relatives are crawling on me. Must redirect my thoughts away from the eight-legged nightmares!

Supplies
stamps: Clearly Besotted Geometric Style, Papertrey sentiment, Hero Arts alphabet
paper: Papertrey white
ink: Hero Arts soft pool, orange soda; Memento Luxe black
accessories: scissors, dimensionals, orange rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. This card is a happy card, really fun! Oh my, I hate spiders too. Quick, make some more happy cards to kill those thoughts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea for a sorta blingy simple card. Your ideas are the best. (I'm afraid of spiders and I obliterate them with chemical sprays.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love this card, my brain is stuck on spideys, I'd have to move.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!