Wednesday, July 1, 2015

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #18

July is my month to host the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge, and you'll probably not be surprised by this one. It's so easy and fun!

Sparkle and Shine


Just use something sparkly or shiny on your one-layer card! There are so VERY MANY products to choose from for this challenge. Just click on over to One-Layer Simplicity for the details!

I have a completely different card over on the challenge blog (it uses Clearly Besotted's Scientifically Speaking set), but I wanted to share a second OLS18 card here, one that uses my favorite form of glitter: Stickles.



I have so many colors of Stickles, and since the circles on this border stamp from Papertrey are just a tiny bit too big for my largest rhinestones, I went with random glitter that coordinates with the spectrum ink colors. Sparkly, indeed.

You're invited to click on over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us this month. I expect we'll have quite a sparkly, shiny collection of cards when the challenge ends on July 24th!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Big Hugs, Background Basics: Circles
ink: Kaleidacolor
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Stickles

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!