Please allow me to return to A Muse's Naughty or Nice set with a card that uses my new folder tab punch.
*spasms of joy*
Six things I love about this card:
1. The folder tabs, which I made using 5/8"-wide strips fed into the punch's underside so the words would fit (naughty was a little long for the punch). That punch totally rocks!!!!
2. The dimensionals used to pop only the top of the Nice folder.
3. The red card base...don't see that here often, do you?
4. I colored. Again. That's twice in one week. Score!
5. The white Flower Soft, which I noticed after I took the photograph needs a bit of a trim.
6. The fact that I've already made so many Christmas cards and it's still just March.
stamps: A Muse
paper: red (unknown), white (PTI)
accessories: folder tab punch, scallop scissors (to round tops of folders), Flower Soft, dimensionals, red Memento marker, glue