These three cards started out as one layer and became two layers when I stamped one just a little high on the card. I decided to fix it by layering, and liked it so much better that I cut down the other two as well.
Sometimes, one layer just isn't enough.
Yesterday's post provoked a question about the pink I used on the shell card. It's VersaMagic Malted Mauve...which is sort of a muddy pink that always makes me think about sea shells. I know I've used it before for shell stamps, and I used it above as well.
Don't forget to check out Cheryl's blog for this week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge!!!!
stamps: Hero Arts (Antique Engravings, and some sentiment set whose name I can't remember)
ink: VersaMagic and Brilliance