Saturday, May 23, 2020

Nature Journal

Papertrey's Traveler's Journal: Field Notes is a pretty set, and I had fun making two very different cards with it.

The first builds on the circle cards I've been making lately, inspired by a number of beauties on Pinterest.



The centers of the daisies were colored with watercolor pencils.


Size: 6 1/4" x 3 1/2"


The second card takes advantage of the left-justified quotation and the marvelous symmetry of butterflies.

Size: 7 1/4" x 3 3/4"

The butterfly was colored with colored pencil.



I hope you are staying healthy and sane in our world-wide situation. I tried to stamp today and hit a wall. Very frustrating. But I do very much want the new Speckled Egg Distress ink from Ranger. Maybe that will fix my funk!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan



3 comments:

  1. Your cards and comments are always so refreshing.... The butterfly card speaks to me a lot...just not sure why! I also love the symmetry of the left justified quote..which I find interesting coming from Einstein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are really stunning. You stay well too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!