Monday, November 8, 2010

New Goodness

*Squeal!*

I received my Stampin'Treasures order in record time (ordered Tuesday, got it Thursday!). I took a picture of all the Hero Arts goodness I got. Oh how I can't wait to play with these!


In the meantime, I'm going to share a card I found and can't remember posting before (maybe I have and simply can't remember...wouldn't be the first time I forgot something). But it's so pretty and simple and made with a Hero Arts sentiment, so it seemed fitting to post it along with the picture above.


Happy Monday, Everyone!

Here's a reminder about OLW27. The give-away ends at midnight tomorrow night, so get your cards posted in time!!!

Tomorrow kicks off the new release of the Mark's Finest Papers November stamp sets. There are six of them this month...a nice mix of holiday and other sets. I'm looking forward to the hop and hope you enjoy all the stuff I made for it!

13 comments:

  1. So much Hero goodness! Have FUN! Love how you used the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your Hero Arts. I also have the peacock set and I can't wait to see what you do with it. I need ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what a lot of fun stuff you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trio of colors is so fun! Enjoy your goodies!! On Friday I have a card to be posted that cases a very old card you did ... pre-blog days even!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Hero Arts Christmas set you received - can't wait to see the cards you make with it.

    I'm eagerly awaiting my Stampin' Treasures order - but of course, it always takes longer to ship to Canada.

    Your sunshine and flowers card is a beautiful reminder of summer (as I sit here staring out at a dreary grey autumn day).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a haul! How to decide which to use first! I love the card too. What a great sentiment and I love the pink & red flowers! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your "new treasures". Love the sunshine card. It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and wooooooooo on the loot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the card; I am saving the e-mail for future reference.

    Thank-you for sharing
    Devina

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!! You got some great things! And you reminded me to place an order with them too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! YAY for new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A girl just cannot have enough leaf stamp sets, can she?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to see what you do with the dogwood stamp - I ordered it several months ago and haven't used it yet! Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!