Friday, June 7, 2013

Hearts and Stars and Stripes

Today's card is pretty straightforward and yes, intended for Operation Write Home.



I've not stamped much lately...at least not much that is worthy to share here. I've been obsessing about ink and a bit about purging some stamps. I'll be sharing some of my frustrations and epiphanies in the next few days. Until then, have a lovely, relaxing weekend. May we all have time and inclination to make something pretty!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments
ink: VersaColor
paper: Papertrey Ink
accessories: dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Another beauty. This will definitely be very much appreciated by someone in our military services. Bless you for doing this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not be stamping much, but it's more than I'm getting done, and what you're getting done is always worthy of posting. Some hero or family member is going to be very happy getting this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know .... I have just been cursing you for not putting down all the stamp sets (the star heart in particular), then thought I had better have a look at the stamp set. How did I miss this beauty. Just love this one Susan and so appropriate for Operation Write Home.

    Think I will pin this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! You rock.

    Why can't I "purge" my stamps???!!!!! Its like wow I might need them --- :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - especially for Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect card for OWH! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!