Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Seven Days of Bling: Day 7

Well, I still had a lot of dark and light green rhinestones, so a Christmas tree sounded like a good idea. I started at the top of the tree, worked down through the center, and then filled out to the edges.


Adding random red gems made it extra festive, and some brown for the tree trunk made a tiny nod to realism.

Or not. It doesn't matter. It's bling!




So I hope this series has inspired you to use your bling. No sense hoarding. Use stuff. You can always buy more stuff. Just think how much fun that is!

Tomorrow...cheesecloth.

How weird is that?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Mama Elephant silver fox; Memento Luxe London fog
paper: Papertrey
accessories: rhinestones, tree punch, glue

10 comments:

  1. You saved the best for last! I’ve only just begun to use this bling on my cards. You’ve certainly given me some ideas. I guess I’ll need to buy more bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this be beautiful in a frame?? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice you turn the sequins over...does that give it a whole new look? The tree is quite lovely! Love the idea of framing it too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't sequins. They are rhinestones with self-adhesive backing. A sequin tree would be lovely, though, especially with different-size sequins!!!

      Delete
  4. Your series on bling is delightful. I'm making a bling butterfly birthday card. Thank you for the inspiration. Those rhinestones are tricky. You make it look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series. I have my bling out and using. The Christmas stamp is awesome. Thank you for sharing your talent. you open my mind to better cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!