Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 2 and Day 3 Winners...and Some Questions Answered

The lucky winners of Stardust clear pens for Day 2 are

jennvonklein, who wrote: "I know it's Spring, when all I need is a light coat: no scarf, no hat, and no gloves! :)"

and cathystamps, who wrote: "I love the Gelly Roll pen too - I use it for discrete shimmer, especially when I don't have time to wait for my Stickles to dry. I know spring is just around the corner when I leave work at 6:00 and it's still light out!! JOY!"

The lucky winners of bling and pearls for Day 3 are

diana, who wrote: "Thanks for this advice "Use it. Freely and without regret." I need to start using my stash of supplies rather than unintentionally hoarding them. There will always be more pretty papers & supplies to replace anything I use up. My 'little thing' today is my favorite perfume. A little spritz gives me a lift every morning! That and a great cup of coffee! ;-)"

Catherine Bowers, who wrote: "Hands down, it's eyeliner! Gotta love how simple it is, but it gives a big boost. Thanks for all your thoughts and lessons on design, I've learned a lot."

and Ann, who wrote: "Your cards are always beautiful!!! I can get along without my electric toothbrush."


To all the lucky winners, please send me your snail mail address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com.


swanlady21 asked if Smooch is like Liquid Pearls. Not really. It dries flat...not as thick as Liquid Pearls. Smooch is mainly an opaque ink with lots and lots of shimmer in it.

Sue asked about Smooch Spritz. I've not used it but I have used Tattered Angels spritzy stuff and got very frustrated with it. Other people seem to have great success with it, but I am not one of them. The plain Smooch, however, is very easy to use.

I'm loving reading all your responses to the questions! Some of them have been really touching and sweet, some hysterically funny. I realized I forgot to answer the questions about beauty products (Covergirl Outlast lipcolor) and cleaning (rubber gloves...although I think I seriously must get a microfiber cloth!). 

4 comments:

  1. Who woulda thunk I'd learn cleaning tips from a card blog, but that's what happened; I'm on the hunt for microfiber cloths too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't wild about the Smooch spritzes. They misted in a really uneven pattern and there isn't much in the bottle. Plus, those glass tubes are fragile. I had one break before I even got it home! If you just want to add some shine, I highly recommend Rangers Perfect Pearls Mists. Perfect Pearl is my favorite - so subtle and sheet. It just makes everything look like shimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to be a winner on Day 3! I follow your blog using Google Reader. I enjoy your card creations and love your 'op ed' posts. (snail mail address sent by email) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE you cards, so pure, so perfect ;-)
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!