Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Are Wonderful

Let's enjoy a bit of simple Papertrey goodness this morning. The set is Way to Go, Kiddo! I needed some more child-friendly stamps, and this set certainly meets that need, but the images and some of the sentiments also work well for anyone. In this case, the sentiment expresses how I feel about YOU, my very kind readers!


How-To Tip: This card is really self-explanatory, but I thought I'd mention Memento Dew Drop ink pads. I find myself reaching for them more and more these days, and for this card, they came in handy with inking the flower image. Because the pads are small and have a pointy end, it's easy to ink up a stamp like this in two colors...and then only stamp once. No worries with masking and lining the image up for a second impression.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Ink (Way to Go, Kiddo!)
ink: Memento, SU close to cocoa
paper: SU pretty in pink, close to cocoa; Papertrey white
accessories: big rhinestones, dimensionals

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful technique! I love this card and the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite lovely. Perfect, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing as Susie!
    Love it,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, and still simple, card. Appropriate for anyone's day. The color choices are lovely. Thanks for the Dew Drop info! - I've looked at those a million times, and thought "but do I really need another ink pad?" Now I know --- I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super example Susan

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very difficult to make a simple and a pretty card and you have done it just right!
    Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright pink with the brown! BTW, your pretty special yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely as always. Dew drops have been creeping back into my stamping as well, why is this so!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty...brightened my day:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved this (also) so much that I CASEd it here [http://www.craftyjc.com/2011/03/inspired-by-simplicity.html]
    Thanks a lot Susan for your time and all the lovely insights and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!