Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Things Day 1 Winners

Our lucky winners of Stickles (three bottles each!) are

Regena Baine, who wrote: "I visit your site every night when I get home from work for inspiration or, sometimes, just a good giggle. My husband; he is my favorite thing in my kitchen. Whether we're cooking Kraft dinner or an elaborate meal for our friends, he's the bomb. He pours me my wine, he chops the veggies, he flips the meat and he loves making creme brule. He also oohs and aahs over every card I make and actually makes specific comments about the things he REALLY likes about it. I know; weird as a three dollar bill isnt' it? But I love him anyway. :-) Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement to mull over ideas."


Chris Simon, who wrote: "One of my favorite little kitchen things is the bamboo tongs from Pampered Chef. They allow me to grab things out of the toaster without burning my fingers or risking electrocution. Congrats on the blogavesary!"

Ladies, please contact me via email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners of Little Things day 1

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could not get yesterday's comment to upload...trying again!

    glitter is good.....love the light touch...perfect with pastels. for cleaning, i'd have to say vinegar.....reminds me of my mother and i'm happy knowing it's not bad on the environment. then of course, a lighted scented candle to top off the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!