Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some Pretty Cards People Have Sent

Last week was a great week for receiving cards. I got four lovely ones I thought I'd share with you because they are so very lovely. Many thanks to Nicole, Lori, Joan, and Linda for brightening my week!

From Nicole P. Check out that cutting inside the wreath!!!


From Lori M. That glitter is beyond gorgeous!


From Joan L. Her folding of the two-sided paper for the flower is STUNNING!


From Linda E. Kraft and aqua are fab, and so is the way she used that label stamp.

12 comments:

  1. We love you, Girl. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful - how blessed you are to have such thoughtful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! All different, all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards ...sTUNNERS
    hUGS
    SYLVIE
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what talented friends you have!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, Gorgeous cards and lovely friends but only that which you deserve, hope your arm continues to mend, happy summer hols, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an honor to see my card on your blog! Glad to know it brightened your day! Hope your elbow is getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes - imagine how shocked I was to find my card on your blog! I was trying to cheer you up but I think you just made MY day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards! And what lovely friends. You're a blessing to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards from your fab friends Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards from your fab friends Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!