Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tea Party

If you're reading in email, please scroll down to see my For Sale post!

One of the CAS challenges for the 4th of July Holiday was hosted by my friend fionna51 (aka Diane). Her theme was to make a tea-themed card in memory of the Boston Tea Party. Here's my card.


Diane's tea challenge is #10. If you're interested.

I used a scrap of red trim (given me my a sweet blog reader) and dressed up the tea pot with a bit of bling. Care to join me for a cup?

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey
accessories: trim, rhinestones, scor tape (to adhere trim)

11 comments:

  1. That stamp set is a particular favorite of mine. I really like the bling and the fact that the ribbon makes me think of a teapot on a pretty shelf. The sentiment in two colors is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, and yes, I'll go make a cup right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card, Susan! That bit of trim makes a perfect tablecloth! The whole card is so patriotic AND so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and really should get this stamp set out more often as it is one of my favourites. Bahama Blue again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! That red lace really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan! LOVE this card...I really love the way the punch looks like a table cloth that the teapot is sitting on! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, simple but elegant,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the teapot and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!