Friday, May 18, 2012

OLW88 Final Card?

Probably not. Because, really, this challenge is timeless. Eternal. Perfectly CAS. And I love it. Excessively.





I colored an old Hero Arts shadow stamp with Memento Markers and spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (the glimmery colorless one). The photo doesn't show the shimmery goodness of the background. Then, I stamped the grass from some PTI set whose name escapes me...Peaceful Garden, maybe? I don't know and am feeling far too lazy tired to go look. Anyway, the grass fit perfectly, and bling just makes it better!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey, Hero Arts
ink: Memento
Paper: PTI
accessories: Glimmer Mist, rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Have loved all of your cards for this challenge, Susan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one with the subtle colour scheme and perfectly balanced sentiment. I agree this really is a timeless challenge. I have used it many times and will pull it out again I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful simple elegance! Definitely so peaceful! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one really strikes me. Maybe I just need the peaceful look of CAS today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vision. Even with the simplicity of this design you knew when to stop. It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is charming. The verse is divine and reading it let me shake off the utter exhaustion of working a 12 hour shift in ER. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty - I do like the serene feel of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is awesome.
    i love the bling. just the right touch. enough, not too much.
    you are the master of simplicity!
    thanks for the inspiration, susan.
    marty ferraro

    ps. i like the side.opening aspect. sorta feels like i am being invited in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love that perfect square and the colours. Great sentiment, I love it all in a line, beautifully structural, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!