Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today's Friday, Right?

Oh, wait. It's Saturday. And I forgot to post yesterday. Hmmm.

Today is my husband's birthday, and here's the card I made for him. Dude cards are always so hard, and I think I like this way more than he does. But still, it's cool, isn't it?



I told him the gold was for his Golden Years. He's 47. The geezer will always be older than I am!


Hope you are having a great weekend.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey (Masculine Motifs)
ink: Memento (with off-stamping)
paper: PTI natural
accessories: gold smooch, dimensional, sponge

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic "bloke" card Susan - I'm sure he likes it more than he let on! Happy birthday wishes from sunny Somerset....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masculine card. I like your color combo. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,totally love it. But be careful on that "geezer" lingo. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm sure he loved it. M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Susan...your "geezer" should REALLY love that card, 'cause I sure do! {I definitely have been a geezer for a long time...teehee!} Happy Mother's Day, hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! The gold smooch looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card and reminds me of greenery in the late afternoon sunlight.
    Is 47 the golden years? Really? Sounds a bit early for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this - and the touch of gold is super.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!