Monday, December 7, 2009

Simple Christmas

A quick comment about my last post. Thanks so much for the suggestions on how to handle my last card. The overwhelming consensus is to leave as is. A few people (including JulieHRR herself!) offered suggestions for adding ribbon or tags or popping a larger snowflake...all of which are great ideas and don't alter the card irrevocably. I'll try them and post the results when I get a chance later this week.



No bling, no fuss, no ribbon. Just ink and paper and a few dimensionals. Simple Christmas, indeed.

Note: For those interested in reading my weekly Advent devotionals, a new one is up on Questioning my Intelligence.


Supplies
stamps: PTI Merry and Bright, Peaceful Poinsettia
ink: SU certainly celery, real red
paper: SU celery and red, PTI white
accessories: dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Nice and clean,back to basics card. Like wearing a tee shirt and jeans.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.
    I am so used to adding stuff, that when I see a card without I yell "sacrilidge". But it works so well, this is a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely! Doesn't using just ink and paper feel good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!