Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Pinterest Inspiration

I loved the packaging of this tea, especially the large box in the top photo:

Source

So I pulled out a flowery branch stamp from Stampabilities and went to work:

6.5" x 3.5"


Say hello to my sister's birthday card! Just plain white on white didn't sing, so I added a silver marker border around the raised panel.

This card fits into long, narrow envelopes I bought at Marco's Paper on sale. I love having the option for something different from standard A2 cards (4.25" x 5.5"). Sometimes, you just need to break out of the A2 box.

Don't forget about the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge: You Blend! I hope you'll play along with us.

Supplies
stamps: Stampabilities, Papertrey Ink
ink: Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, silver metallic marker, half pearls in pink

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm still jealous you can draw the border. I'd have to use a silver layer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. The small flowers are so delicate and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!