Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You Make Me Smile and a Reminder for OLS13

Thank you all for the comments and emails on yesterday's post. Your prayers and good thoughts mean a lot to me.

Like so many other people in my beloved country, we've been experiencing some fairly yucky weather. Gray, cold, snow...the whole litany of winter woe. That's why I made today's card...to shovel the winter blahs away.



Happy citrus colors always make me think of summer sunshine! I particularly like how I used the Kaleidacolor pad here. You don't have to use all five colors in the pad...not if you turn the long, narrow stamp sideways and just ink two colors!

I'm going to link this to the OLS challenge "You Blend" because it is indeed just one layer. Remember that you may enter that challenge as often as you like until midnight on the 24th. I hope you'll play along!

Y'all make me smile, and I thank you for it!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Beautiful Blooms II, Signature Greetings, Ombre Builders
ink: Kaleidacolor, Hero Arts, Memento
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Simply joyful and beautiful! I LOVE this card! Thanks for the feel good factor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to add color to someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have multi colored ink pads, so I have to fake it with distress ink! Love the sentiment on this card...I think I have that one, maybe I should use it more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!