Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fair Isle Motifs...Again

Further proof that you simply cannot have too many kinds of inks, and you really, really, really need Kaleidacolor inks.



Yep. I might make a few of these. It was soooo easy, it's totally flat, and it's stunningly festive. The ink really does all the work here, adding so much interest to an already interesting image.

*happy sigh*

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Keep It Simple: Christmas; Fair Isle Motifs
ink: Kaleidacolor
paper: Papertrey
accessories: not a one

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! Really nice! I think I may have just popped a similar green card into the mail for you... I definitely popped a card in the mail, and I think it was a green one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and totally gorgeous! Don't forget totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Love this stamp with these inks. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used the Kaleidacolor inks for years and have always loved them! Nice to see them in a public forum again! Such a quality product and fun to use...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang you Susan! I think you finally have convinced me that I need kaleidocolor inks. If you saw how many inks I already have you would be laughing but what you are doing with these inks is killing me. Just have to have them (note that I spectrum pad will not do). Hope you and your family is having a wonderful holiday season. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!