Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Why I Bought Fair Isle Motifs and Links to Useful Past Tutorials

This card.

I wanted to make this card, so I bought the set.



I don't have much to say about this card, other than I'm lovin' this set. It's so pretty! It's so easy!

Yes, you'll see more of this in the next few days.

Tutorial Links
Someone recently asked me how I get images placed so precisely. This question comes up frequently enough that I've done two different tutorials on it...one for precise placement with wood-mounted stamps and one for precise placement using clear stamps with gridded acrylic blocks.

I hope this helps!

Supplies
stamps: Fair Isle Motifs, Keep It Simple: Christmas
paper: Papertrey
ink: Hero Arts
accessories: gold metallic pen (Prisma), dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the gold border around the deer. The stitched look is so pretty and homey. Your tutorials are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you...I love how it is totally precise and beautiful! Nothing else needs to be on it, just that beautifully gilded edge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally worth it for this ONE card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!