Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanks for Everything, Ink

Can you have too many types of ink? Too many colors? I don't think so.

Memento DeLuxe inks:





Brilliance Pearlescent Inks:





Kaleidacolor Spectrum Inks:





I am so very grateful for all my inks!

What are your favorite inks? Or are you like me...do you love them ALL?

Supplies
stamps: Wet Paint (Papertrey)
ink: Memento DeLuxe, Brilliance, Kaleidacolor
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Glimmer Mist (used with the Kaleidacolor inks)

6 comments:

  1. I love all my inks but my favourites are Tim Holtz because I love blending and watercolouring and they really work so well. Also love his alcohol inks, just love splattering onto acetate and making cards from the finished pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of perfect placement. I'm saving one of these cards to CASE because I have this set and never know what to do with it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Go Girl! I won't even say what I just ordered last week - not sure WHAT I was thinking 48 pads of Ranger Archival line. I sure hope I loke the way it stamps.... Your collection of TY cards will make a great set [and show me if I will like this ink or not!] so I will try that today sometime~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't have a favorite. I own an assortment of different brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great look at some inks. Just what I needed - an excuse to try some new ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!