Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bring Your Towel

All of us have days when we need this card.




Because, you know, life.

Or, you could use this card to tell your significant other that you're pregnant.

Because, you know, funny.

Either way, make sure you have your towel.

"Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day." --Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts alphabet
ink: Memento black, Hero Arts red royal
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: corner rounder, craft foam, glue

7 comments:

  1. Great card! The somewhat askew focal point is perfect for the statement :)
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Since I could easily panic right now, I am glad I saw this before going to bed. See a cardiologist tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever notice that the people who say "don't panic" are often the ones who created the panic-worthy situation in the first place?! Awesome card though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", especially the TV series. At the time the book was published, I owned a Ford Prefect which I named Arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! DH put that as my background on my cell phone. Makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!