Thursday, March 3, 2016

Inspiration Challenge Again

I had so much fun playing the Inspiration Challenge 534 at Splitcoast. This photo from the inspiration board on Pinterest is simply gorgeous!




Here's what I did with it,



The purple Sakura stardust pen is absolutely pretty in real life, even if my photography can't keep up with it.




Ah. Cleanliness and simplicity.

What are your favorite places--other than Pinterest and Splitcoast--to find inspirational ideas? Inquiring minds and all that....

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Gracious Vases, Uniko Flower Power #1
paper: Papertrey white
ink: Memento
accessories: Copic marker, Sakura Stardust pen, craft foam, corner rounder

5 comments:

  1. I like Instagram for inspiration.
    dmc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paper Source for inspiration! :) Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at your blog :) REALLY. And sometime I feel like I want to take pictures of clothes of the people sitting around me in church :) I KNOW I should be paying attention to the sermon but sometimes those colors and patterns are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!