Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Masculine Get-Well Card

So many get-well cards feature flowers, but I wanted something for my stash that would be suitable to send to a guy. Up steps this pin from my Pure Inspiration Board to help me out.





The combination of neutral shades; sprinkled background; clean, crisp image of a tree; and classic serif font give this card an unmistakable masculine feel.

But I'm a chick and I'd love getting something like this!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Keep It Simple Surgery, Through the Trees; SU speckled bitty background
ink: Hero Arts wet cement; Memento Luxe espresso truffle
paper: Papertrey white, 24lb. copy paper
accessories: tape runner to adhere strip inside card


10 comments:

  1. Really nice - I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it! The sentiment is from Keep it Simple Surgery. To me that sentiment is part of the masculine vibe to the card. Now that I've found it I can get back to CASEing! As always, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct! Thanks for catching my mistake. I've corrected it in the supply list. Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card and as always such an inspiration to come up with something similar for our guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the speckles and torn edges and dimension, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is this a nice card, it's a nice reminder for all of us to take a little bit of time out of our "busy-ness" for some recharging. Thanks Susan!
    dmc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soothing color and restful vibe of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice--awesome job on those speckles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!