Wednesday, March 16, 2016

We Interrupt Spring for this Christmas Card

Y'all.

It's March, but when an idea comes to you, you just need to go with it.



White, gray, and red go together so perfectly for winter-themed cards, don't they? Of course they do. And a little red glitter paper is the icing on the cake.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Oh, my. Now I want cake.

And icing.




Merry Christmas in March, y'all.

Supplies
stamps: Concord & 9th Love You. Mean It.; Hero Arts (discontinued) sentiment
ink: StampinUp real red; Memento London fog
paper: Neenah heavy and light weight card stock, red glitter paper
accessories: Tim Holtz branch punch, circle punch, glue pen

11 comments:

  1. Love this!! I love this color combo so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever. Great use of that stamp. Now I know I need to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking that circle .... just used your first card as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I really love it!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards and use many as a starting point for my own. Mine, however are almost never...ah, let's be honest, mine are never just one layer. Because I just can't.do.that. But I love yours. :) Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Susan! I love the color combination and the composition. It's simple; but stunning. I would love to see this in different color combinations. I just may have to break down and buy that stamp set.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always time for cake in my world. I love this card. I tend to be more of a layering kind of card maker, but often CAS wins the day. This card would be very easy to produce in multiples for Christmas. Thanks Susan!
    dmc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a clever card, Susan! You may have just sold me on that stamp set! (Along with Wildflower, of course :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!