Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Breathe

Sometimes, people need to be reminded to breathe. To slow down and grab some peace in the chaos of life. Are you in the midst of chaos right now? Are you feeling frazzled and out of breath?

If so, this is for you.



The shadow stamp here is the filler stamp for the larger, square leaf in the set One with Nature by Simon Says Stamp. I like how crispness and chaos fit together in this focal point.

No matter what kind of craziness is going on in your life, don't forget to breathe.

Deep, cleansing breaths.

In and out.

It helps.

And maybe this card will, too.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Grunge Me, Simon Says Stamp One with Nature
ink: Memento, Hero Arts
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thank you! I really needed this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan. I love this card. It has a sentiment that I tell my daughter SOOOO often. Her life is very chaotic with illnesses, housing problems, job problems, and now a major move to add to the hectic life she leads. I may try to re-create your lovely card for her. I have a shadow stamp and I have leaves. I also have the grunge dots. So MAYBE I can come close to your wonderful example. I don't have a BREATHE sentiment but perhaps I can just print it. Thanks for the inspiration. Even if I don't make mine as nice as yours, I CAN get the message across to a) relax and breathe and b) that I love her and am thinking of her.
    tonilea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this and find it useful, Tonilea!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!