Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OLS20: What's Your Number?

Greetings from the land of numbers. I've been paying bills this afternoon, dealing with the shrinking numbers in my bank account, but now I get to share my card for the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #20, which is about numbers but doesn't have any numbers on it.

See?



This was a lot more fun than paying bills.

My one-layer card gives a nice feeling of movement with the curves of the leaves and the opposing rounded corners. While there are no numbers, the card asks the recipient to count his/her blessings...which, if most of us think about it (and are not clinically depressed), add up to a pretty big number!

This also counts for my Thanksgiving Crusade Challenge.  I plan on writing on the inside: "I count you as one of mine!"

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey First Fruits
ink: Kaleidacolor 
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones, 1/2" radius corner rounder


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful rich autumn colours! I love the movement from top left to bottom right - every little detail about your cards is always so well thought-out! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colors and the design is fabulous as always. I love the flow of the leaves across the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!