Sunday, September 27, 2015

Don't Forget about the Thanksgiving Crusade!

I've finished all the cards I'm going to make for this year's Thanksgiving Crusade. When Operation Write Home announced it was closing shop, I already had a selection of fall/Thanksgiving cards to send them that suddenly became mine again.

So just because you've already seen all those card doesn't mean I've forgotten about the Crusade! Today's card is the last new one I have to share this year.



I just love Autumn Adornments from Papertrey. This lovely vine can be accessorized with tiny pumpkins, acorns, or leaves in other colors to add depth and interest. Add glitter, and oh the loveliness!

How is your Thanksgiving Crusade going? How many cards do you plan to send? How are you deciding to whom you will send them? Inquiring minds and all that....

Supplies
stamps: Autumn Adornments by Papertrey
ink: Hero Arts, Memento
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Stickles



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colours and simple layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - a perfect stamp and ink colors for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card and I like the one layer cards you create I am sending only 9 Thanksgiving cards again this year. The cost of stamps adds up. Thank you for reminding folks to recognize the Thanksgiving holiday. It is overlooked each year, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, especially like that sentiment...
    I just send a few to family. I guess we all wish for more time to create....I am so grateful for the time I do have now.
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!