Thursday, October 17, 2013

OLW162--Leaves

The One-Layer Wednesday challenge this week is over on Heather's Blog, and it's leaves!!!!

Here is a one-layer card with three (of course) leaves.



Three leaves, three large rhinestones, three tiny rhinestones, and one AWESOME sentiment.

Visual triangles are wonderful, aren't they?

Thanks for the great challenge, Heather!

Now, hop to it and make your own one-layer cards with leaves. And why not make them Thanksgiving Crusade cards while you're at it.

Just an idea.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Fall Elegance
ink: Kaleidacolor cappuccino
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: assorted rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. GF, you are KILLING me with all the leaves!! (in a good way...I have a secret love affair with leaves)
    I am NOT going to give in and buy these sets....I am NOT going to give in and buy these sets.....I am NOT........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Susan, simply lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall and this card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!