Friday, October 25, 2013

OLW163--Orange You Glad You Played Along

This week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge is hosted by the ever-creative Karen! It's Orange You Glad You Played Along...use the color orange on your card! Now, y'all know I used to hate orange but it's grown on me (like a fungus) and now I absolutely love it. So here's a Thanksgiving Crusade card with shades of orange on it!



My card uses a Kaleidacolor pad and an old, old, old Hero Arts shadow stamp, combined with an even older leaf from PSX and a sentiment from this year's purchase of last year's Grateful for You set from Waltzingmouse. How's that for working across vendors?

Click on over to Karen's blog and play along, why doncha?

Supplies
stamps: PSX, Hero Arts, Waltzingmouse
ink: Kaleidacolor
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: none




3 comments:

  1. Gosh its been forever since I popped over to say HI [insert wave] -- That leaf image is stunning with your orangey sponging -- fabulous look - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking, Susan ... aren't you glad orange grew so well on you?! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    I also have that oak leaf and it is still a firm favourite! I just love leaves, real ones and stamped ones!
    Thanks for being such an inspiration!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!