Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Under the Wire on OLW159

This is an extra post, off-schedule, sort of like me!!!

Last Wednesday's OLW159 challenge was on Karen's blog HERE. The challenge is a free for all...pick whatever theme you want and go for it. How can I not play along?

I've had kind of a hard week, with some bad headaches and such, but I wanted to get a card in for Karen's challenge anyway. So here it is, a special Thanksgiving Crusade card for my sweetheart...a card that will make its way into his lunchbox sometime next month.


I'm LOVIN' all that white space!!!!!

Thinking about Karen's challenge reminded me that I am supposed to do this week's OLW challenge. It's amazing what a migraine pushes out of your head. So glad I remembered and will schedule the post for tonight at midnight.

And thank goodness my week is an even number. Being responsible for another odd-numbered challenge might give me another migraine.

Or perhaps I'm being a little too OCD.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Falling Leaves
ink: Kaleidecolor spectrum Cappuccino
paper: Papertrey White
accessories: brown rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. A triangle of triangles! Great card. Thanks as always for sharing your creations. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great "Susan CAS" card. Perfect placement of images and color! Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. I love the colors and the layout is perfect with the sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet delight, Susan ... hope those migraines stay away! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously placed images, sentiment and bling. The colors are so warm. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!