Monday, September 22, 2014

Bitsy Strikes Again

After I made my first card inspired by Bitsy Bullock's card (see yesterday's post HERE), I had to make another card, one that didn't have an extension on the bottom to protect a delicate border-punched edge. Here's what I came up with:




The scalloped-edge punch provided three wonderful curves in which to fit large circles from Papertrey's Candy Cane Christmas. While I do think adding a strip of red card stock to the bottom might give some lovely contrast, I really like the variation here without the backing, and those scallops aren't delicate at all.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Candy Cane Christmas
ink: SU real red, Memento black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart), rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! I so enjoy your blog!!! Thank you for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candy cane look of the circles is awesome. Love the scallop edge punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!