Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello

Whew. What a weekend and what a Monday. By the end of Monday, my basement smelled so much better thanks to the professional cleaning services of experts in the field of fighting sewage.

Yay!!!!

My water system is completely functional and back to its proper "closed system" state.

Yay!!!!

I'm contemplating putting a tip jar on this here blog to cover the cost of plumbers and cleaning people with great big fans.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

And thank you to those who sent me emails on perspective to cheer me up. Y'all are so sweet! I bet you even smell good, too.

Anyway, today's card signals a FRESH start to my life, one free of funky smells and sick dogs.



I just love it when stamp designers know what size of epoxy stickers I have and make stamps to fit them. So very thoughtful.

Hello and thank you!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Filled with Joy, Paper Tray
ink: Hero Arts
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: epoxy sticker, corner rounder

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!