Monday, June 20, 2016

String Theory

While exploring Pinterest's abstract art scene, I noticed several pins emphasizing the design element of "line," and this idea popped into my head.

Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze


Kaleidacolor Melon Melody


Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea



Crisp, clean lines. Smooth, blended colors. Free-flowing curves loving the structured, sans serif font. Gloriously abundant white space. 

HELLO!

My happy place. 

And proof you can never have too many ink pads. Those Kaleidacolor pads are so much fun!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Faux Ribbon, Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental 
paper: Papertrey white
ink: Kaleidacolor pads (labeled above), Memento Luxe black, espresso truffle, and London fog
accessories: craft foam, glue

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!!! (Sorry for shouting and using excessive exclamation points--I couldn't help myself--not that I was trying.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful, I'm going to pull out my Kaleidacolor pads now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeaaskkkk!!! I LOVE these! I think I have the faux ribbon set. It might be in the box to give away. Yes, I shouldn't go digging it out, but the lightbulb was turned on and I may just get more use out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! I was oohing and aahing through the whole set. These are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love - whats not to love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so terrific. Like an other commenter, I have this set but I haven't used it lately, if ever. Thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is yr best source for Kaleidacolor pads--I obviously need more than my three!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get mine from Joann's online. They are on sale right now, and usually in stock.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a few of these--good thing my birthday is coming up!

      Delete
  8. First let me say - you enabler :) Second WOW!!! These cards are absolutely stunning. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you aware of the Tsukineko site Imagine Crafts:

    https://www.imaginecrafts.com/

    (Just found it myself...thanks for the hint about Joann's, BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love these. So simple, but the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!