1. Yes, I am in my last month on the Design Team at Mark's Finest. No, I am NOT closing the blog. Sheesh. Rumors need no help getting started, do they? But it was sweet of some of you to worry about this. I will continue at MFP in a position that requires a bit less time than the DT and is very much in keeping with my style of creativity and my new year's resolutions relating to crafting. I will certainly continue the regular posts here because I need to blog. It's an addiction.
2. Interventions to stop my addiction will not be welcome. In fact, you'll have to pry my stamps from my cold, dead hands.
3. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm feeling melodramatic tonight. A week of kid vomit will do that to me. My apologies. For the melodrama and for the mention of vomit. Oops, I did it again. Mentioned it. I didn't v.... You know what I'm trying to say.
4. While I'm making a list, think about what you'd like to see more of, less of, or different here at Simplicity. You don't need to tell me now, because I'd much rather have you oooohhh and aaahhhh over the two cards below, but I will be having a separate post for discussion of what you want to see in 2011 here on the most visually boring blog on the internet.
5. No, I'm not going to hire professionals to make Simplicity look hipper and cooler because I'm neither hip nor cool. I'm simple and darn proud of it. Although I really, truly have blog envy when I visit Carly's blog.... Sigh.
6. Envy is a deadly sin, so I'd best flog myself and get over it. Wait. I'm a Methodist and we're totally against flogging. I better just get over it.
7. The OLW for this week is over on Jennifer's blog and I LOVE IT! Naked Trees! So here's my card.
I sponged deliberately straight lines for the horizon and box to balance the very curvy lines of the tree, which is from Hero Arts and is one of my favorite tree stamps EVER. I won't tell you how long I debated the straightness of that horizon, but I like it. The bling is my favorite part of the card, though.
8. Bling is good.
[deleted by author]
10. I heart you. You make this whole blogging thing so much fun and motivate me and inspire me more than you will ever know. Thanks so much.
11. I'm going to bed now. You can thank me for stopping at eleven later.