Monday, September 30, 2013

A New Toy

A few weeks ago, I bought a new punch from EK Success. Oh how I love it! It's so very versatile. You can do all sorts of cool stuff with a nice, big punched shape to make wonderful clean-and-simple cards.

You can bling it up.



You can stamp a background on it.




Or you can stamp some birds on it.



I don't know why Picasa doesn't like the third card. It just wouldn't let me get the colors right. Trust me. The red is Memento love letter and the gray is Memento gray flannel. It's pretty in real life, I swear!

Anyway, tomorrow I'll show you a couple of other ways to dress up that tree punch with some shimmer and shine.

Supplies
stamps: various
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories: Christmas tree punch by EK Success, dimensionals, rhinestones

9 comments:

  1. Great CAS cards! I've got a tree die that I can use to try this idea. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you think of so many great ways to use this simple tree punch. I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three very wonderful ideas - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with your new toy! lol Such fun ideas, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make it seem so simple, when I know it really isn't, Susan ... these are stunning ... looking forward to seeing your new toy in action again tomorrow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all wonderful. The birds look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, love the background stamped one especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A red cardinal on a snowy, white tree is my favorite winter image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!