Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Thanks

First, an announcement! The new, updated One-Layer Challenge will be posted Tuesday at midnight, to help you stamp in the New Year. You'll find a link to the new challenge right here, so check it out after the ball drops. We've made some significant changes that we hope you'll be as excited about as we are!

Now, we have a card that is very timely. After receiving gifts for Christmas, it's time to say thank you. And here's a perfect card for just that!




The pine bough is an old PSX stamp, and I chose the sentiment because it is so loose and sketchy, just like the boughs. There is a visual triangle of trios of red berries made with Stickles. Click on the picture to see it bigger if the berries aren't clear.

And finally, here's to a wonderful 2014, full of health, peace, and inky fun!

Supplies
stamps: PSX (bough), Clear and Simple (sentiment)
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey Ink
accessories: corner rounder, red Stickles

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I like the rounded corners with this. I like the rounded corners with this. happy New Year Susan. Enjoy your party, tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely thank you card. Happy New Year to you and your family, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the red berries are kind of hidden in there. That subtle touch really makes it. I like how you pair the feel of the card with the type of font in the greeting. I have a hard time with that as I get antsy when I own too many greetings that say the same thing so then I weed out many of the funky fonts and keep to the classic, which doesn't always fit my stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!