Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Blue Valentine

Remember that the deadline for Operation Write Home's Valentine's Day shipments is December 31st. Get those cards in...the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines need to be able to send some love to their honey-bunnies back home.

Here's another Valentine's inspiration card for you...and I KNOW you're just thrilled that it's not your typical red heart. It's blue. With bling.




I'm working on some gift card sets for teachers right now and hope to post pictures soon. I'm also trying to get Christmas cards addressed and mailed out, and Christmas packages mailed, too. Oh, and I'm making bags of Russian tea mix and some cookies for my Stephen Ministry friends. Our party is Tuesday night. It all sounds like a lot, but other than addressing the cards, it's really not that much, and I'm remarkably stress-free about it all.

Victory!

What are you working on as we count down to Christmas? Are you feeling stressed or cool as a Christmas cucumber?

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Heart Prints, Grunge Me
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey White
accessories: rhinestones, post-it, heart punch (for the mask)

2 comments:

  1. I do like your blue heart :). The tiny red bird and rhinestones with the stamped details add a nice pop. You always have a sentiment that is the perfect size. I'm ok with my holiday situation. I have a few more cards to address, some bread to make and a couple of gifts to buy. But no stress here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Susan~I love the blue and touch of pink/red? I've been in denial as far as shopping/addressing cards. However, I've been remarkably productive in my crafty obligations. I just finished my last "have to create"...and want to just bury myself in "why not?" creations. It makes me happy and calms my nerves. ;) I'm praying it all comes out in the wash...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!