Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Susan for the Save!

The sentiment on today's card was stamped too low for another card design (which I never did get to work, sadly), so the card base with its too-low sentiment sat on my desk looking all forlorn.

Then I thought about Altenew's Botanical Garden and BAM! The perfect use for that sad mistake!




Doesn't that pink butterfly inspire you to get better? It certainly does inspire me as I seem to be coming down with a cold and can use all the inspiration I can get.

*sigh*

Hopefully, you're feeling like the butterfly and without a care in the world.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Keep It Simple sentiment, Altenew Botanical Garden
ink: Memento Luxe London fog, rose bud
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: silver metallic marker, craft foam, glue

6 comments:

  1. That pop of color would cheer anyone. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a stamp pad this color. When I got it I thought wow this isn't the color I envisioned, a little too bold. I would never have thought to use it this way, but it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding card! Love the pop of pink with the gray and works to truly convey the message. You know I am the one that sometimes says 'all the white space makes me itch' :) But I have found I can use your card inspiration and put it on a textured background, and no more scratching!!!
    Lu C
    PS Can't believe I am one of the lucky people that own a Lateblossom original! Sweeeeet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pop of color! I am almost done organizing in my craft room. I can't wait to sit down and be inspired by your beautiful cards.

    I too am dealing with a cold. The third one this winter. Ugh. This one seems to be mostly sinus and not the whole body involvement. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely! It looks like the flowers are enfolding that butterfly in a hug. Those Altenew floral outline sets are all so beautiful. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spotlight! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!