Sunday, March 26, 2017

Tea for Two

We need some sort of label for all the stamps I pulled out of cold storage. Let's call them Second-Chance Stamps because they have a second chance to convince me not to get rid of them. I will be using these Second-Chance Stamps a lot in the coming months. One has already gone back to cold storage. An hour's worth of wasted paper showed me why it went there in the first place.

Tea for Two by Papertrey, however, is a keeper, if only for this single card, which I love unreservedly.



The blue is Memento Luxe Bahama blue, and it is delightful.



The card will go to my friend Liz whenever she gets sick. She's the biggest tea drinker of my acquaintance, she's a graphic design artist, and she loves clean-and-simple designs. It simply doesn't get more perfect than that.


The round label is punched and popped up on the teapot...and that's the most technical thing about this card. I love how simple, yet dramatic it is!

I hope you had a lovely weekend and are ready to face another week. If not, perhaps you need a cup of tea.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Tea for Two
ink: Memento Luxe Bahama blue, black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, circle punch


6 comments:

  1. I love the card, It is a gorgeous blue but reading your post a conversation popped into my head. Apologies in advance.
    You: Hello Liz how are you?
    LIz: Fine thanks.
    You (a little sadly): Are you sure?
    Liz: Never felt better.
    You (even more sadly) Oh! (putting the card away into the drawer)

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a winner. Bahama blue is one of my favorites. Stamp set is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet! Would a variation of the design be good for Karen's Card Shop? So many sentiments could be used... tea time here! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful with the tea label on top of your teapot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!