Sunday, July 16, 2017

Friendly Layout


If I were still scrapbooking, THIS is the sort of layout I would be making. So much lovely white space!

Since I'm not scrapping, a card will have to suffice.


The only thing I would change about this card is the size of the three small hearts. They are a tad too big and draw too much attention to themselves. Perhaps I should have stamped them in the lighter pink. Oh, well. I still love the card and the layout, not least because most of the stamps used are from really old sets...yet they look fresh and fun!

The panel under the large hearts is edged with black ink...the bit of roughness of that adds to the otherwise crisp design works well to my eye.

And now, gratuitous puppy pictures for your enjoyment!



EEEEEP! Puppy breath! I can't wait!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Heart Prints, Hero Arts, Concord & 9th
ink: Impress Fresh sugar, pink lemonade; Archival black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: heart punches, dimensionals


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the hearts and design but then I know nothing of design and space just that what I see if beautiful as are those cuddy looking puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok forget the card...these puppies are adorable!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hearts indeed! Love the layout...and I too am a sucker for puppy breath. Wait—is anyone NOT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable puppies! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card... And some gorgeous pups! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you made me chuckle & talk to myself out loud again! I love the card and the puppies are too adorable. Thanks for daily inspiration!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card ... and the puppies! Here is a wonderful minimalistic pinterest board - found it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo sweet.....my heart is melting with those little puppies.
    Great card too mf.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!