Thursday, July 27, 2017

Revisiting Inchies

After staring at pins like this, this, and this, I felt inspired to make this:



Here's a closer look at that inchie, which is actually 1.25", but who's measuring? (Well, I am.)



The background was stamped using one of Hero Arts' spectrum pads, and the two tiny stars were punched from a scrap stamped with the same background image (from Papertrey's Ombre Builders) and ink. The larger punched star is accented with a bling star colored with a Copic to match the darker blue on the stamped stitch border and sentiment.

Dreamy stars!

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey stitch set, Ombre Builders; StampinUp sentiment
ink: Hero Arts ombre pad, Archival cobalt
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: craft foam, star punches, star bling, Copic for coloring the bling


5 comments:

  1. I think yours is a "quenchie" - lol! You've got me in the mood to try some inchies; it's been a while. BTW, I mailed your watercolor samples today; I didn't realize I had so many different ones. And you got some Arches to try; I forgot I had that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colours are my favourites. We need to bring back more inches and twinchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been ages since I used inchies! Yours is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's simple but a lovely example of CAS.
    April
    www.sandc101.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!