Monday, July 31, 2017

Hip to Be Square

I found a bunch of wood-mounted stamps in a storage cabinet in my basement that I'd forgotten were there. Here's one drawer of them:




Of course, there was no way to resist playing with this goodness. The Hero Arts international stamp set called to me, and since my square punches were already on my desk, they factor into the resulting card.




I LOVE this card!

And yes, that says a LOT about what kind of obsessive-compulsive neat freak I am.




It's hip to be square, right?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: various pigment inks
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: 3/4" square punch, dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to rediscover forgotten supplies? I like the color combo and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have made inchies a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too-- and now I feel the urge to travel ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprize. I have more than half of those stamps. You have great taste. Excellent card as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, cropping of images and inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too ... great job making older stamps new again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!