Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OLW49 New Rubber and Pink and Green

Jennifer's OLW this week is to use a stamp that's not seen ink AND the colors pink and green. Well, this wonderful little church stamp from A Muse had never seen ink, and you might not believe it, but the church has pink (pretty in pink tinted windows) and green (mellow moss door and sentiment) on it, as well as sahara sand for the stones. It's colored with an aqua painter and SU classic inks on PTI white cardstock.



I envisioned it as a baptism card for a baby girl. Or a wedding card. Seems like it would work for either occasion.

I may not be done with this challenge yet. Still have four more uninked rubber stamps from A Muse (ordered from their online store clearance and got them for $2 a piece! go, me!).

Supplies
stamps: A Muse chapel, Papertrey Sign Language sentiment
ink: Palette noir; SU mellow moss, pretty in pink, sahara sand
paper: Papertrey
accessories: aqua painter, scallop scissors to round the corners

14 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I have that sweet, little church house and had to take a peek to see what you did with it. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp, too, and it's never been inked. I'm so CASEing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and I will take your word for it that there is pink in that card. A muse is obviously something we can't get in Aust. so I will have to live vicariously through your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that being a winning combination too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming here and seeing what you are up too... One thing I would love to see if for you to show us who inspires you. I always wonder who inspires others...is it their layout, colours, style, etc...
    thanks for having a great blog...and making me smile too!
    hugs,
    Karen D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great image ... perfect for a CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful, simple card. I love the image and how you've so delicately added colour.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, a very CAS...and beautiful card! I had to make it big to see the color...very subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, what a great stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty and sweet card!! That church looks wonderful on the outside... like one I'd love to see inside...quaint and lovely. If you magnify your picture, you can see your colors better...Very nice:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely - great image - with soft, subtle colour highlights. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this little stone church! It looks like the church we went to before we moved. And I'm so impressed with your shopping skills!

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of those true classic CAS cards.

    Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!